Restorative Dentistry in Streamwood, IL, by Schneider
Restorative Dentistry in Streamwood, IL
"Healthy smiles that last a lifetime"
Dr. Schneider Dental Care offers a wide range of dental care services including all phases of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic procedures. All of our patients enjoy the benefits of modern dental technology such as digital x-ray; intra-oral camera; Cerec (one visit crowns); Invisalign (clear braces); and an in-office tooth whitening system. Our courteous and caring staff strive to make your dental experience a pleasant one!
Preventative Dentistry: "Dental care for life"
At. Dr. Schneider Dental Care we believe that maintaining dental health is a team effort which involves good nutrition and good oral hygiene; along with periodic examinations and professional cleanings. Periodic dental visits include an exam using an intra-oral camera; charting and periodontal probing; digital x-rays (if needed); professional cleaning to promote gum health; and tooth polishing to remove excess stains and tartar buildup.
Dr. Schneider recommends establishing a relationship with your child within 6 months of first tooth eruption or by their first birthday to ensure a lifetime of healthy smiles. Dr. Schneider specializes in family dentistry offering dental services for your entire family.
Restorative Dentistry: "For a healthy smile"
Restorative dentistry is not only about improving the quality of your smile, but the quality of your life. Our focus is not only on treating disease, but also on educating our patients so that they can better manage their own oral health. Dr. Schneider has experitse in the following dental restoration procedures:
- Bonding: to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework: to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants (surgical & restorative): for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available
- Fillings: to remove decay help keep your teeth strong and healthy
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy: to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers: for repairin larger chips/cracks and to reshape teeth
- Removable Dentures: to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment (endodontics): to save an infected tooth
- Same Day Crowns: for emergency tooth restoration
- Sealants: to protect children's teeth from decay
- Tooth Extractions/Oral surgery: when a tooth is not saveable due to damage or decay
Cosmetic Dentistry: "Restore and enhance your natural smile"
A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of the face. With modern dentistry's technological advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, misshapen, or missing teeth. Dr. Schneider can greatly enhance the appearance and function of your smile with many of his cosmetic procedures.
Cosmetic Bonding: "Redesign your smile"
Psychologists have proven that a beautiful smile enhances your appearance and improves self-confidence. With this in mind modern dentistry now offers cosmetic bonding; a tooth colored resin that is bonded to your teeth then sculpted into the proper shape. Cosmetic bonding is a quick and easy solution for many problems and greatly improves the appearance of your smile.
Cerec 3D: "One-Visit Crowns"
Cerec 3D lets the dentist create strong, beautiful, perfect-fitting ceramic crowns and restorations in just one office visit. There are no messy impressions or temporary crowns, and the procedure allows for less drilling and more conservation of the healthy tooth structure. Patients at Dr. Schneider Dental Care can now benefit from the latest technology in dentistry!
Invisalign: "Smile with Confidence"
Have you ever dreamed of having that perfect, straight smile? Dr. Schneider Dental Care is proud to offer Invisalign; a tooth-straightening system that lets you "go wireless". Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth. The aligners are comfortable and virtually invisible. Because they are removalbe, daily brushing and flossing is easy and you can eat as normal. Invisalign can give you the smile you always wanted!
Tooth Whitening: "Say goodbye to a dull smile"
Through the years the effects of cofffe, tea, and many foods can cause discoloration of your teeth. Tooth whitening is a safe, simple, and convenient process that whitens the discoloration of tooth enamel. At Dr. Schneider Dental Care, whitening can be accomplished in one hour or a few days. Our office offers two innovative options to conveniently whiten your teeth:
1. In-office: an in-office procedure takes only 45 minutes to lighten your teeth 2 - 10 shades in a single visit. You will be provided the take- home trays and a touch up kit with this option.
2. Take-home trays: take-home trays are custom made tooth whitening trays designed to specifically fit your mouth. The whitening gel will provide excellent results within only one week of prescribed use.
Porcelain Veneers: "Have that movie star smile"
Porcelain veneers look completely natural and can actually strengthen your natural tooth structure. Veneers are strong, thin shells of porcelain that are permanently affixed to your natural teeth. They can correct gaps, chips, overcrowding, and even the shape of your teeth. Dr. Schneider currently performs various types of veneer procedures, including the groundbreaking Lumineers. Lumineers are ultra-thin, custome made porcelain veneers that fit the natural shape of your teeth. They are even reversible, so you have nothing to lose and a beautiful smile to gain!